Conveniently positioned less than three blocks from Bathurst's town centre is this charming circa 1890 late Victorian period home. An extensive renovation by the current owners has added to the livability and charm. Offers five bedrooms (or four + study) and two expansive living areas separated by the large gourmet kitchen (with walk-in pantry). The massive 12m x 9m high-clearance shed offers a multitude of opportunities for those wanting to operate a business from home.
Key property features include:
* Hardwood timber floorboards upon entry, leading down the wide hallway.
* Three large bedrooms at the front of the home, all offering high ceilings, built-in robes and two include original fireplaces.
* The spacious kitchen/dining/living area is the heart of the home, and invites an abundance of natural light thanks to the raked high ceilings and large windows.
* The kitchen includes large island bench, generous walk-in pantry, 900mm stainless-steel free-standing oven with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage.
* Fifth bedroom and/or home office with fireplace and built-in robe located at the rear of the home.
* Large light-filled sunken lounge room with french doors leading to the entertaining area.
* Master bedroom is spacious and includes two sets of built-in robes, modern ensuite and external access to the garden.
* Laundry is generous in size with plenty of bench-space and storage. Has the added convenience of a third toilet.
* Picture rails are a feature throughout.
* Ducted gas heating, reverse-cycle split-system A/C, under-floor slab heating and ceiling fans ensure year 'round climate control.
* Handy mud-room positioned at the rear entrance, offering even further storage options.
* Undercover entertaining area overlooks the private back yard.
* Double lock-up garage includes a third bathroom equipped with a shower, basin and toilet.
* A key selling point is the massive 12m x 9m high-clearance shed (with vehicle access). Ideal for operating a business from home and/or storing cars, van, trailer, boat, bikes, etc.
* 3.8kW solar system installed.
* Sprinkler system installed front and rear lawns.
All of this is positioned within a short walk to Bathurst's CBD, hospital and schools. Call David to schedule your private inspection today.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport