Positioned privately on a battle-axe block in leafy, picturesque Morrisset Street is this three-bedroom, two-bathroom modern residence. Often admired as one of Bathurst's prettiest tree-lined avenues, this particular location is a mere 1,100 metres from the CBD of Bathurst and approximately 800 metres to Bathurst Hospital.
Key property features include:
* Open-plan kitchen/dining/living space at the centre of the home.
* Spacious kitchen includes generous island bench, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and corner step-in pantry.
* Master bedroom features ensuite and walk-in robe with floor to ceiling tiles.
* Additional two bedrooms include built-in robes.
* Main bathroom has shower, bath, vanity and floor to ceiling tiles. Separate toilet.
* Convenient study nook.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning plus gas space heater.
* Alfresco entertaining area.
* Double automatic garage with internal access.
* Enclosed front and rear yards with established gardens.
* Solar panels.
* Fantastic tenants currently leasing the property ($400/week)
This home will appeal to astute investors as well as owner-occupiers. Call David today to schedule an inspection.
* Please note: Agent declares interest in the property.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport