Positioned less than 500 metres from Bathurst's CBD is this solid circa 1938 brick bungalow. Comprising two large bedrooms, separate lounge and dining areas, plus single garage, you have the makings of an astute investment property. Currently leased to fantastic tenants, you can buy, set and forget!
Property features include:
* Generous, wide foyer upon entry.
* Main bedroom with high ceilings, ornate plasterwork and original fireplace. Stained-glass French doors lead to the private enclosed verandah.
* Second bedroom is equally generous in size and features large bay windows, high ceilings, picture rails and floor to ceiling built-in robes.
* Bathroom includes shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
* Lounge and dining areas are neatly separated by concertina dividers and feature split-system reverse-cycle A/C.
* Kitchen overlooks the back yard and includes free-standing gas stove.
* Laundry provides direct access to back yard.
* Convenient sunroom/study at the rear also includes direct access to the back yard.
* Ducted gas heating has been recently installed.
* Single garage (5.5m x 3m) plus secure, off-street parking for additional vehicles, vans, etc.
* Currently leased at $320/week. Lease expires January 2022.
* Council Rates $2,539.93/year.
Call David today to schedule an inspection.
- Living Area
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport