Positioned perfectly between Bathurst's Town Centre and Charles Sturt University is this circa 1935 brick residence which will absolutely sing with some thoughtful modifications and TLC. Boasting a generous block size of 1,012 square metres, this parcel of land also qualifies for dual occupancy development (STCA).
Key property features include...
* Spacious foyer upon entry.
* The carpets are covering beautiful hardwood timber floorboards.
* Large lounge room with feature brick fireplace which can easily be reclaimed or have gas heating installed. Includes reverse-cycle split system A/C.
* Formal dining room with fireplace and fixed cabinetry.
* Master bedroom is a generous size (4.3m x 4.3m).
* Two additional bedrooms (one with built-in robe).
* Kitchen includes free-standing stove and small pantry.
* Second living room (via french doors) welcomes an abundance of natural light.
* Rear family room could make way for remodelling/renovation of the kitchen.
* Bathroom includes shower & vanity.
* Laundry is basic with separate toilet.
* Detached single car garage.
* The large, level backyard will cater for a welcome extension or dual occupancy dwelling (STCA).
* Council Rates $2,865/year.
Four scheduled open-homes will be conducted prior to auction on Saturday August 14.