Set back privately on a generous block in close proximity to Bathurst's town centre, numerous schools and Bathurst hospital is this immaculate four bedroom two-storey residence. Currently utilised as profitable short-stay accommodation, this property also qualifies for an additional residential development with street frontage (STCA). Key property features below...
* Large carpeted lounge area with split-system R/C A/C.
* Master bedroom with built-in robes.
* Fourth bedroom with built-in robes.
* Convenient study/home office area with built-in desk space and cabinetry.
* Large combined bathroom & laundry with external access.
* Double lock-up garage with internal access.
* Roller door access to handy storage room at the rear of the property.
* Timber staircase ascends to a divine open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen area.
* Exposed timber beams, cathedral ceilings and skylight combine to create a unique living experience.
* Kitchen has been cleverly designed to take advantage of the space on offer and includes stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, breakfast bar (with views from the dormer window) and ample storage.
* Bedrooms two & three; each accommodate queen beds and include clever built-in storage.
* Spacious light-filled bathroom with exposed brass plumbing, shower over claw-foot bath, vanity and toilet.
* Split-system R/C A/C.
Outside, you find a detached pergola, perfectly designed to suit the architecture of the home. Enjoy BBQ's and casual dining or utilise as a single carport.
Site plans, including design for an additional dwelling or dual occupancy option can be shared upon request.
Call David to schedule an inspection today.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport