A mere two-blocks from Bathurst's bustling town centre is this circa 1917 semi-detached four-bedroom residence with all the charm you come to expect from a Period-home. Combine the Federation style with a modern upstairs loft conversion and you have the makings of a delightfully unique family residence.
Key property features include:
* Three large bedrooms on the ground floor; all with high skirting boards, high ceilings and picture rails.
* Beautiful bay window with stained glass is a feature of the largest bedroom, whilst bedroom 2 has a solar-powered skylight.
* Large lounge room at the centre of the home with gas log fireplace and two solar-powered skylights.
* Ascend the wide staircase to the Master bedroom which features two Velux skylights, welcoming an abundance of natural light and fresh air. A walk-in robe and custom-made cupboards and drawers are clever and practical additions to the room. Reverse-cycle split system A/C installed.
* Main bathroom is spacious and includes large shower area, bath, vanity and toilet.
* Kitchen features timber bench spaces, stainless steel 900mm oven with gas cooktop and dishwasher. A generous walk-in pantry is a welcome convenience.
* Internal brick walls are feature of the dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
* A quaint sunroom leads to the well-equipped laundry which includes a second toilet.
* Step out to the well established private courtyard, featuring mature garden beds, leafy shade and a fantastic pizza oven.
* A detached Colorbond studio (3.5m x 3.0m) has multiple uses; home office, rumpus or guest accommodation.
* Handy tool shed positioned in the backyard.
* Brand new double Colorbond shed (6.5m x 6.0m) is about to be erected at the rear of the property (drawings available).
* Off-street secure parking is made available via the side/rear access.
* Brand new Colorbond fencing and double gates will complete the backyard transformation.
* Council Rates $2,605/year.
Call David to arrange your private inspection of this truly beautiful home.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport