Positioned perfectly in a highly desirable precinct near the convenience of Bathurst Railway Station and vibrant lower Keppel Street is this two-bedroom Heritage semi-detached residence. Lovingly updated in recent years to include new roofing and internal improvements, this charming semi with ample off-street parking and surprisingly generous backyard is going to attract the attention of buyers who value the convenience of living close to key amenities.
Property features include:
* Established cottage garden behind the charming picket fence.
* Two generous bedrooms; both with reverse-cycle split-system air-conditioning and one with floor-to-ceiling built-in robe.
* Light-filled lounge room features a gas-log fireplace and reverse-cycle split-system A/C.
* Convenient alcove provides the perfect space for a home study. Would also make for a fantastic walk-in pantry.
* Large kitchen; more than acceptable for those who love to entertain. Key features include; step-in pantry, 900mm stainless steel oven & cooktop, dishwasher, ample cupboard and benchspace, skylight, servery/breakfast bar and quirky chalkboard.
* Dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
* Bathroom includes shower, bath, vanity, retro tiling, timber panelled walls/ceiling and skylight.
* Laundry and separate toilet positioned at rear.
* Step out to the expansive, paved and covered entertaining area (7m x 6m).
* Admire the beautifully established rear gardens which feature mature fruit trees and a separate area that houses an impressive walk-in chicken coup and vegetable gardens.
* Single lock-up garage (with power), tandem carport and further off-street parking.
All of this is amazingly located less than 200m from Bathurst's Railway Station, Victoria Hotel, Doppio Cafe and Childcare Centre. Loxley House Medical Practice and Bathurst City Library are less than 300m from your front door.
Call David to arrange your personal inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport