Enjoy all that CBD living has to offer via this charming Victorian terrace. Located conveniently in trendy Keppel Street and positioned across the road from the popular George Hotel, this recently updated property is going to attract immediate attention from owner/occupiers and investors alike.
Key property features include:
* Living room upon entry with timber floorboards, ornate fireplace, high ceilings and picture rails. Gas bayonet heater installed.
* Formal dining room with continuation of floorboards, additional fireplace and access to the private courtyard via eye-catching French doors. Gas bayonet heater installed.
* Galley-style kitchen with pressed-metal splash back, gas cooktop, under-bench oven, dishwasher and ample bench space and storage.
* Light-filled bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower over bath, vanity and separate toilet.
* Spacious laundry with pressed-metal splash back, generous bench space, beautiful stained glass windows and convenient retractable clothesline for year 'round drying.
* Tastefully paved paths and private courtyard lead to the oversized single car garage. Access is provided via the rear laneway which offers off-street parking for a second vehicle.
* Solar system to ease the power bills.
* Main bedroom features floorboards, fireplace and stained glass French doors which open to a spectacular North-East facing balcony.
* Second bedroom with floorboards, fireplace and high ceilings.
* Council Rates $2,141.55/year.
Perfectly suited to owner-occupy or be a solid long-term rental, this character-filled terrace would make an ideal Airbnb due to it's handy location and proximity to all that Bathurst has to offer.
Call David now to book your inspection.
- Living Area
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport