An amazing opportunity currently presents itself as BOTH of these two-bedroom units are being offered for sale at the same time. Take control of this tidy two-unit complex by purchasing both. You may choose to continue leasing both units or you have the option to occupy one and continue leasing the other. Owner seeking $299k per unit.
Property features include:
* Two bedrooms (each with built-in robes)
* Light-filled, open-plan living/dining area upon entry.
* Tidy kitchen with free-standing electric oven, ample bench space and multiple storage options.
* Bright and airy bathroom with shower, vanity, bath and toilet.
* Electric heating.
* Single lock-up garage with internal access.
* Private rear yard.
* Currently tenanted at $300/week.
* Council Rates: $2,025/year
This two-unit complex is perfectly positioned between Charles Sturt University and Bathurst's CBD and enjoys views across picturesque Victoria Park.
Call David today to discuss inspection options.
- Living Area
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport