All the hard work has been completed in readiness for the lucky new owner of this neat and tidy two-bedroom unit located conveniently close to Bathurst's Town Centre, Railway Station and Charles Sturt University. Whilst the unit is part of a tidy 8-unit complex, it is completely detatched and enjoys its own private street-front driveway.
Key property features include:
* Brand new carpets and freshly painted throughout.
* Large lounge area upon entry with reverse-cycle split-system A/C.
* Two bedrooms, each with built-in robes.
* Bathroom includes shower, bath & vanity. Separate toilet.
* Kitchen features free-standing stove, ample bench space and storage.
* Dining area adjacent to the kitchen which flows out to the private rear courtyard.
* Laundry provides direct external access to clothesline.
* Paved undercover entertaining area with side pedestrian access.
* Single lock-up garage with internal access.
* Rent potential of $350-$360/week.
* Council Rates $1,740/year.
* Strata Fees $550/quarter.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport