A mere four blocks from Bathurst's Town Centre, and within 1,200m of Charles Sturt University is this neat and tidy two-bedroom unit. Offering street frontage and single carport, the property has had new carpets laid throughout, along with a full internal re-paint.
Key property features:
* Generous lounge area with new electric wall heater & ceiling fan.
* Separate dining area.
* Kitchen has had new lino flooring laid and includes new free-standing stove and adequate bench & storage space.
* Both bedrooms include built-in robes and new ceiling fans.
* Bathroom includes shower, bath, vanity & toilet.
* Bedroom 2 has direct sliding-door access to yard & carport.
* Laundry provides direct access to courtyard.
* Private, paved courtyard includes raised garden bed & clothesline.
* Strata Fees approx $340/qtr.
* Council Rates approx $1,600/yr.
* Rent potential $300-$320/week.
Call David today to schedule your private inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport