Quietly tucked away in a private complex of only three properties is this neat and tidy two-bedroom unit. Conveniently located a mere one block from Bathurst's major Shopping Centres and less than 600m from Bathurst Train Station, this gem of a property is well worth your immediate attention.
Key property features include:
* Gated entry to the private, battle-axe location.
* Open-plan kitchen/dining/living space upon entry.
* Kitchen includes dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop and ample storage and bench space.
* Adaptable floorplan to cater for dining and lounge options.
* Generous main bedroom (3.6m x 3.5m) includes built-in robe.
* Second bedroom also caters for a double bed.
* Spacious light-filled bathroom features shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
* Europen-style laundry neatly hidden behind double-doors.
* Small but handy paved courtyard with gas bayonet fitting for the BBQ.
* Ceiling-mounted reverse-cycle A/C in the main living area.
* Single carport and garden shed.
* Council Rates $1,719/year.
* Strata Fees $2,060/year.
Fantastic tenants currently paying $310/week. Lease expires 12/08/2022. Tenants have a desire to extend the lease.
Call David today to schedule your inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport