Less than a twenty-minute drive from the CBD of Bathurst is this recently renovated family home on 34 acres of beautifully private semi-cleared land. Boasting six bedrooms (or five bedrooms & study), one of the bedrooms could easily function as a spacious second living room.
The entire property is conveniently powered "off the grid" via an extensive battery backup solar system. All the hard work has been done!
Key property features include:
* Expansive master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite with dual shower-heads.
* Additional four bedrooms & study all include the convenience of built-in robes.
* Open-plan kitchen/dining/living space which enjoys gorgeous elevated views to the surrounding region.
* Light-filled modern kitchen includes large island breakfast bar, 900mm free-standing oven with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage.
* Slow combustion wood fire (with ducted heat transfer) plus reverse-cycle split-system air-conditioner makes for year 'round comfort.
* Elevated rear deck is an impressive 22m x 2.7m, making for memorable entertaining.
* Additional sleep-out/studio (insulated) adjacent to the main home.
* 12m x 7m original machinery shed.
* 15m x 7m Colorbond shed with power, 2 x solar inverters and automatic back-up generator.
* 9m x 6.5m 3-bay carport for car/boat/van accommodation.
* Generous enclosed dog yards (x2).
* 125,000 ltrs of rainwater tanks.
* Sizeable dam at the Southern end of the property.
* Back-to-phone 9-camera security system.
Previous & current owners have spent years in establishing, clearing and improving this property so that the next buyer can simply move in and enjoy all that it has to offer!
Call David today to schedule your inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Security System