Positioned perfectly on a manageable 1.57 acres with unobstructed views from the covered verandah is this architecturally designed brick & timber residence with timber & slate interiors. If it is the peaceful rural lifestyle that you yearn, with city conveniences just a short drive away, then you simply must inspect this gorgeous home on the outskirts of Eglinton.
Key property features include:
* Striking architectural features greet you as you approach from the long gravel driveway.
* Open-plan kitchen/dining living space, inviting natural sunlight from every side.
* Two bedrooms; one with built-in robes, the other with direct access to the northern verandah.
* Timber kitchen features breakfast bar, free-standing oven with induction cooktop, dishwasher, double-door pantry & generous storage.
* Combined laundry & bathroom with shower, vanity & separate toilet.
* Eye-catching slate flooring which compliments the timber interiors perfectly.
* Slow-combustion wood fire, perfect for the Bathurst winters.
* Reverse-cycle split-system air-conditioner.
* Generous lounge/retreat (carpeted) which leads to the Master bedroom.
* Carpeted Master bedroom with large half-round window, vaulted timber ceiling & convenient robes/storage. Includes reverse-cycle split-system air-conditioner.
* Generous light-filled ensuite with Northerly aspect. Includes shower, vanity & toilet.
External features include:
* 9.0m x 4.2m garage with bar; (makes for a fantastic man-cave and/or she-shed).
* "The boat-shed" - 7m x 3m timber shed; ideal for the boat, trailer, bikes, workshop, etc. Small rainwater tank connected.
* Dedicated fire-pit area. Such a tranquil space to entertain guests in a relaxed environment.
* Enclosed chook yard or dog-run at the rear of the main garage.
* Undercover entertaining area can also act as a tandem (or single) carport if desired.
* 100,000 litre rainwater tank.
Unique properties such as this simply do not last long on the market. There will be no open homes scheduled. Call David to arrange your own private inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- City Views
- Close to Schools