Tucked unassumingly behind an equally impressive residence in popular Eglinton is this stylish four-bedroom home offering privacy and comfort. With an architectural design all of it's own, there's no wonder this property sold off-market.
Key features include:
* Master bedroom with walk-through robe to ensuite.
* Ensuite oozes class and sophistication with floor to ceiling tiles. matt black fittings and under-floor heating.
* Additional three bedrooms include built-in robes.
* Resort-style main bathroom with eye-catching black free-standing bath, matt black fittings, shower, vanity, toilet, floor to ceiling tiles and underfloor heating.
* Open-plan kitchen/dining/living space flows out to the tiled alfresco entertaining area.
* Brick feature wall in the lounge area with recessed flat-screen TV.
* Kitchen includes 20mm stone benches, island breakfast bar, dishwasher, 900mm free-standing oven with gas cooktop and walk in butler's pantry.
* Spacious laundry with ample bench space, storage and external access.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
* Blinds fitted throughout.
* Double auto lock-up garage (drive-through).
* Turfed yard with automated sprinkler system.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport