Perfectly located amongst private park-like gardens on an impressive 4,000sqm (1 acre) parcel of land is this gorgeous three-bedroom property. Mature, established trees, hedges and garden beds bursting with colour are a feature of this leafy oasis. From the privacy and comfort of the home and gardens, you easily forget that you are located a short drive from Bathurst's town centre.
Key property features include:
* Master bedroom with built-in robes, ensuite and sliding door access to the verandah.
* Additional two bedrooms both include built-in robes.
* Large light-filled open-plan kitchen/dining/living space with views to the gardens from all areas. Includes gas log fireplace.
* Country-style timber kitchen includes; breakfast bar, free-standing electric stove, ample cupboard space and new flooring.
* Main bathroom includes; shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
* Laundry (with new flooring) is generous in size and offers ample storage.
* Country-style verandah wraps the entire house, offering external entertainment options.
* Accommodation for five vehicles by way of the 7x6 garage, 6x6 carport and additional 7x3 carport.
* Extensive concrete edging has resulted in an eye-catching landscaped entry to the property; complimented by established garden beds and hedges.
* Council Rates $3,028/year.
The generous one acre parcel of land allows for opportunities to extend the current footprint of the house as well as additional shedding. A swimming pool would also be a welcome addition to the property.
Call David today to schedule your private inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport