Amazingly, this five bedroom property is positioned on five acres of private, park-like land and is located less than 3.5 km's from Bathurst's CBD. For buyers who yearn for the convenience of living close to town, yet wish for small acreage, offering peace and tranquility... look no further.
Key property features include:
* Grand tree-lined entry to the privately positioned residence.
* Formal and casual living spaces, separated by the generous kitchen.
* Timber kitchen includes walk-in pantry, ample bench space and electric cooking.
* Master bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Three additional bedrooms in the main house (all include built-in robes).
* Main bathroom includes spa bath, shower, vanity, toilet and has external access to courtyard, offering convenience when entertaining.
* Slow combustion wood fire plus reverse-cycle split system A/C.
* Sliding glass doors lead to paved courtyard.
* Detached double lock-up garage.
* Fifth bedroom could easily be utilised as a home office, hobby room or teenager's retreat.
* 12m x 6m shed with concrete flooring, lights and power.
* 7.6m x 6.6m high clearance double carport, ideal for machinery and/or caravan.
* 6m shipping container for additional storage.
* Efficient bore as well as rainwater.
* 5 acres of land separated into three areas; park-like house yard plus two paddocks.
* Unobstructed views to Mount Panorama from the rear paddock.
Call David today to arrange a private inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close to Schools