Positioned in an established, family-friendly neighbourhood in 'Marsden Estate' is this exceptional four-bedroom property with multiple living zones. In addition to the formal lounge room, you also have an open-plan living area as well as a handy rumpus/kid's playroom or expansive home office. A gate at the back fence provides convenient access to a popular walking path, leading straight to Trinity Heights Shopping & Medical Centres (approx 400 metres away).
Key property features include:
* Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite.
* Formal lounge room (carpeted) with reverse-cycle split system A/C.
* Formal dining area with updated wainscotting a real feature.
* Light-filled, open-plan kitchen/dining/living space is at the heart of the home and also includes reverse-cycle split system A/C..
* Timber kitchen features generous benchspace, 900mm gas cooktop & wall-oven, extra-wide storage for fridge & freezer, dishwasher and breakfast bar for casual meals.
* Three additional bedrooms (two with built-in robes).
* Three-way main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
* Very convenient third living area at the rear of the home; ideal as a rumpus, home-office or even a large fifth bedroom.
* Laundry offers direct access to the backyard and is also accessible from the garage.
* Oversized double lock-up garage (one side automated) offers workshop space and allows drive-through access to the backyard.
* Sliding glass door leads to the paved undercover entertaining area with built-in BBQ.
* Tidy, private backyard which offers gated access to the public pathway which leads to local shopping centre, schools, etc. Popular Paddy's Hotel is directly across the road from the rear fence, as well as a Childcare Centre.
Call David today to schedule your inspection of this wonderful home.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport