Located in a sought after, established Estate in Llanarth is this remarkable four-bedroom family residence. All bedrooms are positioned on the generous ground floor which boasts three separate living spaces. Upstairs you will be suitably impressed with the spacious, light-filled loft which provides additional living and/or a convenient fifth bedroom or home office.
Key property details include:
* Master bedroom with generous walk-in robe and stylish ensuite.
* Three additional bedrooms (two with walk-in robes, the third with built-in robe).
* Formal carpeted lounge room upon entry.
* Expansive open-plan living and dining areas with unique, eye-catching raked ceilings, creating a great sense of space.
* Light-filled kitchen includes gas cooktop, electric wall-oven and dishwasher. Overlooks the undercover entertaining area and has internal access to the double garage.
* Main bathroom features shower, bath and vanity.
* Laundry includes handy storage and second toilet.
* Ascend the staircase to a spacious loft area which overlooks the ground floor living area. Ideal for a rumpus, home office and/or additional bedding. Includes air-conditioning.
* Ducted gas heating throughout plus reverse-cycle A/C to all bedrooms.
* Brand new carpets laid throughout.
* Private alfresco entertaining area.
* Double automatic lock-up garage with drive-through access.
* Dual driveways, offering ample off-street space for vans, boats, etc.
* Established gardens, offering peaceful privacy.
* Handy garden shed.
This beautiful family home is located in close proximity to Scots All Saints' College and golf driving range.
Call David to arrange an inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport