Privately tucked away in a quintessential Australian bush setting on 5.3 acres is this idyllic three-bedroom home with a light-filled and free-flowing floorplan. Boasting two separate living areas and an open-plan kitchen/dining space, the dual verandahs and pergola also provide outdoor living options that enjoy bush views as well as beatifully constructed rock-walls and tiered, established garden beds that attract an array of native birdlife.
Key property features include:
* Open-plan living upon entry with eye-catching views to the natural bushland.
* Generous kitchen includes free-standing stainless steel oven with gas cooktop and canopy rangehood along with ample storage, benchspace and convenient breakfast bar.
* Dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
* Light-filled living area with easterly aspect.
* Separate lounge area with attractive slate flooring.
* All three bedrooms feature built-in robes and enjoy views to the bushland.
* Spacious bathroom is spread across two rooms and includes large spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet.
* Functional laundry has handy storage and direct external access.
* Attractive floating timber floors through main living spaces and hallway.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout.
* Powered double Colorbond shed with tandem carport, providing accommodation for four vehicles as well as an ample workshop area.
* Rainwater tanks total over 100,000 litres in capacity.
* Access to community bore.
* Large dam.
* Twin-tank enviro-septic system.
* Stacked-stone walls, garden beds and timber-decked paths and steps are sympathetic to the natural bushland.
Sheltered by trees from the main road as well as your neighbouring properties, you feel like you could be anywhere in the Australian bush, whilst enjoying the convenience of a 15 minute drive to the centre of Bathurst.
Call David today to schedule an inspection that will impress.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Bush Retreat