Lovingly and cleverly transformed from the 'old post office' building to a highly functional family residence, oozing character and charm is this four-bedroom home with detached one-bedroom studio. Peaceful village living has never looked so good when you consider tranquil Newbridge is a mere 25 minute drive from Bathurst and only 15 minutes from nearby Blayney.
Key property features include:
* Expansive light-filled living area upon entry with slow-combustion fireplace, timber-lined ceiling and gorgeous timber floorboards.
* Generous carpeted master bedroom suite includes open fireplace and exquisite stained glass French doors lead to the ensuite and walk-in robe.
* Second bedroom features floorboards and caters for a queen or king bed.
* Formal dining room at the centre of the home with beautiful, large sash windows and eye-catching mantlepiece.
* Country-style kitchen with timber benchtops, free-standing gas stove and triple-door pantry.
* Third bedroom with floorboards could also be utilised as a comfortable home office.
* Carpeted large fourth bedroom at the rear of the home easily caters for a double bed.
* French doors lead to the main bathroom featuring a shower over the claw-foot bath and stylish pedestal basin.
* Internal laundry is conveniently located near the back door, whilst you can chose from two additional toilets; internal and external.
* Extra storage provided in the roof-space and accessed via a handy pull-down attic-ladder.
* Detached studio at the rear of the residence features a lounge area and additional fifth bedroom.
* Side access leads to the over-sized (9mx6m) double lock-up garage with ample workshop space.
* The sizeable block (1,239 sqm) also features a garden shed, potting shed, large fenced vegetable plot, established fruit trees and a handy chicken run.
* Water to the house is serviced by an efficient bore from natural water aquifier.
This building of historic significance has also been the proud site of Newbridge's War Memorial in the past and is located across the road from the Gladstone Hotel & Restaurant.
Call David to schedule an inspection.
- Living Area