Once in a lifetime, rare opportunities present themselves. Right now is such a time. Being offered for sale is this absolutely beautiful former church, full of charm, character and historic significance.
Originally built in 1873, before undergoing a re-build in 1958, St. James' Anglican Church Raglan presents a multitude of opportunities, including an ideal residential conversion project. Alternatively, the unique, open-plan nature of the design of the church lends itself to a light and airy rustic-style cafe (or similar).
Additional property features include:
* Alcove upon entry.
* Wide hardwood floorboards.
* High, vaulted timber ceilings.
* Trio of beautifully intricate stained glass windows (on the Eastern wall), welcoming the morning sunlight.
* Raised platform area with additional entry.
* Established trees, hedges and shrubs.
* 900 square-metre corner location.
The building itself is in good condition and has power connected. The site allows for further development (STCA).
Call David to schedule an inspection of this truly remarkable property.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport