A rare opportunity has become available to secure a beautifully private executive residence sprawling an established 2.5 acres of mature trees and established gardens. All positioned with a north-easterly aspect within the prestigous 'White Gate Estate' at highly desired Robin Hill.
Boasting six bedrooms, five bathrooms and overly generous living spaces, this property will appeal to the largest of families (including the convenience of self-contained living for the in-laws, adult children or visiting guests).
See below for a plethora of property features:
* Grand tree-lined driveway with automated gates upon entry.
* Be greeted by a spacious foyer, with the marble tiles a feature throughout.
* Bright, light-filled expansive living/kitchen/dining space at the heart of the home with unobstructed views across Bathurst.
* Massive carpeted lounge and formal dining area.
* The spacious kitchen which overlooks the gorgeous in-ground pool features Caesar-stone benchtops, island bench for food prep and/or casual meals, twin wall ovens and induction cooktop.
* Master Bedroom features bay windows looking out to the private courtyard, walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and under-floor heating.
* Additional four bedrooms include built-in robes with one of the bedrooms featuring a convenient ensuite.
* The main bathroom services the other three bedrooms.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout.
THE WESTERN WING
* Spacious bedroom with floor to ceiling windows looking out to the pool area and private garden.
* Walk-through robe leads to the luxurious marble-tiled bathroom with twin vanity, shower, bathtub and under-floor heating with private garden views.
* Tiled kitchenette area also doubles as a home office and/or sitting room, overlooking the beautiful pool area.
* Fifth bathroom located off the triple-car garage.
* Beautiful in-ground swimming pool, paved extensively with stone and featuring two large telescopic umbrellas.
* Undercover entertaining area off the tiled dining space, ideal for alfresco dining and/or casual BBQ's.
* Separate Colorbond studio can be used as an artists's retreat, teenager's getaway or additional handy storage.
* Rear of the property has been fenced off and includes a two-bay powered Colourbond shed ideal for housing a tradesperson's equipment and/or boat, van, bikes, etc.
* Mature trees and established gardens provide peaceful privacy.
Call David to book your personal inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Security Access