Positioned proudly in a well-established, family friendly pocket of Bathurst is this two-storey, spacious residential home. Catering to large or growing families, this property is sure to impress all who inspect. Key features include:
* Open-plan kitchen/dining/living space.
* Spacious kitchen with easterly aspect, catching the morning sunlight.
* Ample bench space with convenient breakfast bar.
* Large powder room (includes third toilet)
* Timber french doors lead to a charming, private courtyard. Ideal for casual entertaining.
* Internal access to oversized double lock-up garage (automated).
* Spacious lounge area with elevated district views and access to balcony.
* Enough room for open-plan home office and/or games area.
* Generously proportioned Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony.
* Three additional large bedrooms. All with built-in robes.
* Light-filled three-way bathroom includes separate toilet.
* Spacious laundry with convenient external access to back yard.
* Secondary access to backyard from upstairs lounge area.
Additional features include:
* Reverse-cycle split systems located in upstairs living area as well as Master bedroom.
* Remote-control window shutters and sails keep the home well insulated during the warmer months.
* Gas space heater in downstairs living area.
* Secure parking for additional cars and/or van/boat at the side of the property.
* Fully-fenced, secure backyard, providing peace of mind for young children and/or pets.
* Under-house storage.
* Installation of whirlybirds and vents under eaves keeps roof-space well ventilated.
* Cleverly designed established gardens both front and back, attracting an array of bird life.
Don't miss your chance to view this proudly owned, lovingly cared for family property. Call David now to schedule an inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops