Positioned privately amongst established gardens and grand, towering trees is this pair of beautiful cottages reminiscent of a scene straight from an Enid Blyton novel. Both cottages offer two bedrooms and a bathroom, making the property ideal for the extended family, in-law accommodation or country-style Airbnb. There's also the option to live in one whilst operating the second cottage as short-stay accommodation. Options are aplenty!
Key property features include:
* Generous lounge area with split-system reverse cycle A/C.
* Kitchen and meals area is East-facing, welcoming the morning sun.
* Galley-style kitchen includes electric oven with 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space.
* Main bedroom also enjoys an Easterly aspect and is generous in size with a reverse-cycle split system A/C.
* Second bedroom is large and caters for a king-sized bed.
* Bathroom features shower over bath and vanity. Toilet is separate.
* The laundry/mud room is a generous area and offers more storage and bench space.
* Step out from the meals area to a gorgeous sundeck with North-Easterly aspect. Perfect for BBQ's and entertaining.
* Electric HWS.
* Two entries; via the lounge room or kitchenette.
* Lounge area is a generous space which steps out to the North-facing verandah.
* Bedroom 1 suits a double bed and offers a built-in robe.
* Bedroom 2 also caters for a double bed.
* Kitchenette includes sink, bench space and cabinetry.
* Bathroom features shower, vanity and toilet.
* Instantaneous gas HWS.
Additional property features:
* An extremely efficient bore services the cottages, along with four rainwater tanks.
* Large 3-bay Colorbond shed plus workshop bay (12m x 6.8m).
* Approval for a secondary dwelling or studio (STCA) would take advantage of unobstructed, elevated views to the North-East.
* A short 5-minute drive to Yetholme Service Station, Diner and Motel.
* Approx 20 minute drive to Bathurst and 25 minute drive to Lithgow.
Call David to schedule an inspection today.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat