Constructed with character and comfort in mind is this beautiful four bedroom family home in the much sought after and elegantly established Riverview Estate. Timber features throughout give this stunning home a country feel, whilst also maintaining a modern and contemporary floorplan.
Key property features include:
* Grand entry to the home via the wide, brick steps which lead to the hardwood timber verandah.
* Large formal lounge area at the front of the home includes timber mantle piece and ornate fireplace.
* The light-filled lounge also has access to the private, side verandah.
* Master bedroom includes a large walk-in robe, generous ensuite and separate access to the front verandah.
* The additional three bedrooms feature built-in robes, with one bedroom having sliding door access to the side verandah.
* The rear of the home reveals an expansive living space, providing multiple options for living/dining/lounge areas.
* The large timber kitchen offers generous bench spaces, ample storage, 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher.
* Access to the private, side verandah and paved entertaining area are provided from the main living spaces.
* Main bathroom offers shower, bath and timber vanity. Toilet is separate.
* Well appointed laundry with the convenience of both bench space and ample storage.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and nine foot ceilings throughout the home.
* Double lock-up garage (one door automated) with internal access.
* Recently installed 5kW solar system and newly installed instantaneous gas HWS.
* Automated irrigation system to lawns and gardens.
* Beautifully designed and established gardens offering peaceful privacy on a large 1,214 square metre block.
This beautifully unique home is guaranteed to attract immediate attention. Call David today to arrange your private inspection.