Positioned privately in one of Bathurst's most tightly held and sought after enclaves is this charming, quaint three-bedroom cottage. Conveniently located in the back yard is a detached studio/accommodation with bathroom.
Key features include:
* Three bedrooms (two with built-in robes).
* Large light-filled living area with reverse cycle A/C and electric heater.
* Generous kitchen with room for an island bench.
* Sunroom/meals area off the kitchen.
* Patio at the front and covered verandah at the rear.
* Spacious laundry with potential for a second bathroom.
* Second toilet located outside.
* Detached studio with bedroom, shower and vanity.
* Idyllic fish pond and established garden with mature trees.
* Single carport (access from Park Street)
* Rear lane access from Seymour Street.
All of this in close proximity to St. Stanislaus College and Charles Sturt University. A leisurely stroll or short drive to Bathurst's town centre.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport