Originally built c.1880 is this majestic Victorian terrace which has been lovingly restored to retain many of its beautiful period features. The moment you step through the wrought-iron gate, you feel a sense of nostalgia that only a property of unique history can evoke.
Boasting expansive living and dining rooms, eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and even your very own magnificent wine cellar, this exquisite property is going to turn heads!
Key property features include:
* Wide hall with timber floorboards upon entry.
* Elegant formal lounge featuring 11ft ceilings, marble fireplace, intricate timber mantle-mirror, chandelier and gas space heater.
* Equally stunning formal dining room also features matching marble fireplace, timber mantle-mirror and gas bayonet for heating.
* High, timber concertina doors can provide privacy between these two formal areas or leave separated to provide a divine, light-filled open-plan living space.
* Generous, character-filled eat-in kitchen with slate-tile flooring, feature brick fireplace with slow-combustion oven, free-standing stove, dishwasher, breakfast bar and pantry.
* Combined bathroom/laundry includes shower over bath, vanity, toilet and laundry tub.
* Access to the single garage with generous workshop space (4.5mx4.1m).
* Two large bedrooms, each featuring stunning fireplaces and high ceilings.
* Third bedroom also enjoys high ceilings.
* Bathroom with Federation tiling, shower, toilet and vanity.
* Step out onto the first floor balcony with elevated Northerly views and aspect.
* Descend century-old brick stairs to the divine sub-floor cellar-room. Fixed timber rack will house more than 200 bottles of your favourite wines.
Additional features include a small greenhouse and handy garden shed. There is ample space at the rear of the property for vegetable gardens, chicken coup, children's play equipment, etc.
This gorgeous property is located less than 150m from Blayney's main street and less than 200m from both Blayney Public School and High School.
Council Rates $437/QTR.
Call David to discuss further and arrange your inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport