Boasting picture-perfect panoramic views from the expansive entertaining deck, this four-bedroom family residence offers so, so much to astute buyers who yearn for an idyllic country lifestyle. Located a mere 10 minute drive from Eglinton and approximately 15 minutes from Bathurst's town centre, you are close enough to urban conveniences, however you will feel like you are another world away as you enjoy the quiet and peaceful bush setting.
Along with the generous and well-maintained house block, the 140 acre property is divided into an additional three paddocks (all securely fenced), suitable for running livestock if desired. Currently running 100 ewes. For the motorbike enthusiasts, a bike track has previously been carved into the rear paddock.
Key property features include:
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Additional two bedrooms; each with built-in robes.
* Garage conversion has resulted in a generous fourth bedroom which could easily be utilised as an additional living room, rumpus or studio.
* Large kitchen equipped with breakfast bar, electric oven with induction cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space.
* Large walk-in pantry compliments the generous kitchen.
* Light-filled dining room adjacent to the kitchen.
* Large main bathroom features shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
* Convenient mudroom is adjacent to the laundry, providing additional storage options and direct access to the deck.
* The merbau timber deck (over 100 sqm under roof) enjoys elevated, uninterupted panoramic views to the west and is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
* Slow combustion wood fireplace, reverse-cycle split-system A/C and ceiling fans ensure year 'round comfort.
* 11m x 9.8m high-clearance shed with power.
* 4-bay high-clearance carport.
* 5 rainwater tanks providing ample water to the residence and surrounding lawns and gardens.
* 2 large dams.
* Dicks Creek runs north to south through the entire property.
* Currently set up with an abundance of vegie gardens, chook sheds and horse stables/yards.
Call David today to schedule an inspection of this beautiful property.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat