Located in arguably one of Bathurst's most sought after and tightly held precincts on the fringe of town is this remarkable lifestyle property, offering an abundance of development opportunities and/or varied agricultural uses.
Zoned RU1 Primary Production, this 18.8 acre parcel of pristine land currently includes a renovated four bedroom/2 bathroom country-style residence with wrap-around timber verandah, tennis court, Council approved Cellar-Door premises, mixture of sheds, stables and horse yards, vineyard, large dam, efficient bore and equestrian ring.
The property is located within close proximity (less than 900m) to a current residential development, providing a unique opportunity to speculate on future residential development potential.
House features include:
* Two separate living areas at opposite ends of the house; the formal lounge offering large open fireplace, the light-filled living room includes a slow-combustion wood fire & reverse-cycle split-system A/C.
* Four generously sized bedrooms; three include built-in wardrobes.
* Country-style timber kitchen features convenient breakfast bar for casual meals & walk-in pantry.
* Formal dining area.
* Updated main bathroom includes free-standing bath, shower, toilet & vanity.
* Updated laundry has the added convenience of a second bathroom which features shower, vanity & toilet.
* Eye-catching timber floorboards flow through the main traffic areas including hallway, kitchen, dining room and two of the bedrooms.
* Wrap-around timber deck with bullnose roof provides relaxing viewpoints and is conveniently accessed from both living areas & laundry.
Additional property features include:
* 24m x 9m (8-bay) high-clearance shed (built 2003) functions as a Cellar-Door premises offering 12x9 garage/workshop & 12x9 reception area.
* Four horse stables with accompanying horse yards.
* Bore fully equipped with power.
* 8 Megalitre irrigation license.
* Combination of rootstock & trellis vineyard (planted 1996).
* Large dam.
* Council Rates $2,043.12/year
You may wish to bring the vineyard back to it's productive glory days and continue to utilise the fantastic infrastructure in place to operate the Cellar Door premises or operate a popular Airbnb stay (STCA).
All of this located less than 5kms from Bathurst's CBD.
Call David to discuss further.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Court
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools