Located in a highly desirable established area in popular Llanarth is this fabulous family four-bedroom beauty. The elevated position allows for breath-taking rural views to the North-East which are enjoyed from the kitchen as well as the expansive entertainment deck.
Key features of this fantastic home include:
* Large light-filled lounge area upon entry with timber-panelled raked ceiling.
* Striking floating timber flooring throughout main living areas.
* Open-plan kitchen/dining/living space (all enjoying the elevated views from the rear of the home).
* Kitchen includes breakfast bar, generous pantry, dishwasher, wall oven, gas cooktop and convenient servery to the entertainment deck.
* Master bedroom features twin robes and ensuite.
* Second bedroom is generous in size and includes eye-catching bay window and hardwood floorboards. This room could easily become a third living space if desired.
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 are carpeted and include built-in robes.
* Main bedroom features bath, shower and vanity. Separate toilet.
* All bedrooms and lounge room include the convenience of dual blinds.
* Two separate split-system air-conditioners, under floor heating and gas bayonet fitting ensure temperate conditions all year 'round.
* Step from the kitchen/dining area out onto the spacious timber-decked entertaining area. Boasting enough space for an outdoor lounge area and generous dining area, this is where you will find yourself entertaining family and friends for much of the year.
* Double lock-up garage offers internal access as well as an additional workspace for tools/storage/etc.
* Tiered backyard offers privacy thanks to the established mature trees and has been cleverly designed to include multiple raised garden beds (ideal for growing vegies & herbs).
* Concreted storage area beneath the rear deck is a convenient addition.
* Fenced dog yard could easily become a handy chook-run.
* Irrigation system installed to front and rear lawns/garden beds.
Don't delay with your inspection of this superb home. Call David today.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport