If you and your family have outgrown your current home and yearn for a property that provided space, comfort and functionality, then this six-bedder demands your immediate attention.
In it's current form, this generous home provides two living areas, six bedrooms, two bathrooms, study nook, gymnasium, sundeck, pool and firepit area. If six bedrooms are surplus to your requirements, the floorplan will adapt easily to your needs. Maybe a larger home office or rumpus room? The choice is yours.
Key property features include:
* Massive open-plan living/dining area upon entry with reverse cycle split system A/C.
* Eye-catching floating floorboards throughout main traffic areas.
* Master bedroom with built-in robes & ensuite.
* Second bedroom is a tremendous size & could easily become an additional living area/rumpus.
* Four additional bedrooms (three with built-in robes).
* Convenient study nook along the hall.
* Light-filled sunroom/games area which leads to the pool deck.
* Additional room (currently equipped as a gym) with access to the backyard.
* Galley-style kitchen with views to the pool. Includes 900mm free-standing oven, dishwasher and ample bench/cupboard space.
* Laundry includes a convenient third toilet with handy access from the pool.
* Above-ground pool has had a timber sundeck added, creating an additional space to relax & entertain.
* Covered firepit area in the backyard complete with power. Currently accommodates a TV & bar fridge.
* Automated double lock-up garage with access to sub-floor storage area.
* Side access is ideal for securely parking the van, boat or trailer.
* Council Rates $2,691 per year.
Located across the road from popular Raglan Public School, less than eight minutes' drive to Bathurst's Town Centre and less than five minutes' drive to Bathurst Airport, this immaculate family home is not going to last long in a strong local market. Get in early!
Call David now to schedule a COVIDSafe inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport