Beyond this grand automated entry is a private, sprawling residence; split across three levels. Boasting six bedrooms (or five bedrooms plus home office), two separate livings areas, two dining areas, two bathrooms plus a powder room and an inground pool, you will want for nothing more. Additional to the oversized double lock-up garage is a detached tandem garage with bathroom; ideal as a home business or guest accommodation. The opportunities are endless.
Key property features include:
* Be greeted by a spacious foyer; ideal for welcoming guests.
* Ascend to the expansive living area which has been thoughfully designed to enjoy a perfect Northerly aspect. This main living space features a slow-combustion wood fireplace and provides access to the enclosed North-facing balcony.
* Large timber kitchen features 900mm gas cooktop, electric wall-oven, two-drawer dishwasher, step-in pantry and breakfast bar.
* Light-filled dining area also enjoys the Northerly aspect.
* Master bedroom with walk-through robe, leading to the large ensuite; complete with shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
* Four additional double bedrooms on this level; all complete with built-in robes.
* Main bathroom includes shower, bath, double vanity and separate toilet.
* Generous walk-in linen cupboard; offering ample storage.
* Large laundry with generous storage and external access.
* Descend from the foyer to the second living area/rumpus.
* Convenient sixth bedroom and/or home office.
* Brand new flooring (vinyl floorplanks) throughout the foyer, staircase and upstairs living/dining/kitchen areas.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout.
* Oversized automated double lock-up garage with third toilet & basin. Also offers ample space for storage & workshop.
* Detached double lock-up garage with toilet & basin; could easily convert to home business space or self-contained accommodation.
* Handy space between the garages; ideal for the caravan, work truck or boat.
* Private inground swimming pool.
* Solar system.
* Council rates $798/quarter.
All of this is located in a highly desirable cul-de-sac adjacent to Bathurst's award-winning 18-hole golf course & clubhouse.
Don't delay in contacting David to schedule your private inspection today.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport