Elevated on almost ten acres of fertile land and enjoying sublime views of the Rockley countryside is this charming three bedroom cottage which has been recently updated to take advantage of the amazing views on offer. Including over 300 metres of creek frontage onto Peppers Creek with a permit to access water, you are assured of a peaceful, stress-free country lifestyle.
The many key features of the property include:
* Three generous bedrooms with high ceilings (two with built-in robes).
* Third bedroom includes a slow combustion wood fire and free-standing robe. This room could easily become a second living area if desired.
* Light-filled, open-plan kitchen/dining/living space is the heart of the home with 180 degree views of the neighbouring countryside.
* Spacious kitchen includes ample bench space, dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry and breakfast bar.
* Main bathroom includes shower, vanity and toilet.
* Laundry offers the convenience of a second toilet.
* Ample storage provided via two linen cupboards and a walk-through storage room.
* Reverse-cycle split-system A/C and double-glazed windows provide year 'round comfort in the main living area.
* Step out onto the expansive timber sun-deck offering unsurpassed westerly views to the rolling hills. The sunsets are divine!
* Three sheds provide an array of storage options for vehicles, machinery, tools, gardening and general equipment.
* The aptly named timber-lined 'She Shed' has been extensively insulated and includes carpet, power and lighting. Could easily function as a home office or artist's studio.
* Rustic timber and glass hot house; ideal for propagating seeds and growing plants and vegies all year.
* Pump from permanent creek or 10,000 litre Colorbond water tank can be used for lawns and for all the irrigated garden beds.
* Huge 50,000 litre poly rainwater tank for household use.
* Established vegetable plots, including raised vegie/garden beds plus large chook house and secure run.
* Enjoy the facilities offered by village life in Rockley; heritage pub & cafe, accommodation, tennis court hire, community hall, art classes, Rockley Public School or school bus services to Bathurst, free local Council tip, rural bin service, and much more including the annual Rodeo and the Garden and Arts Festival.
Rockley is a quiet and quaint historic village, dating back to the early 1800's and is located 35 km south of Bathurst (an easy 30 minute drive).
Call David today to schedule your private inspection
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- River Views