Positioned privately on a large, leafy residential block is this two-storey, six bedroom residence, lovingly renovated and very much enjoyed by the present owners. This true family home awaits its next fortunate occupants. The many features include:
* Two spacious bedrooms (with built-in robes), separated by the main bathroom.
* Family lounge room at the front of the home with gas space heater.
* Formal dining area which flows into the formal living room, complete with gas log fire.
* Stunningly renovated kitchen with large island bench which is the true heart of the home. A magnificent light-filled space thanks to the cleverly included skylights. This room is generous enough to include a casual meals area which flows seamlessly out to the delightful paved entertaining area.
* Adjacent to the laundry is a handy home office/hobby room.
* Reverse cycle A/C and ducted vacuum system.
* Four more bedrooms which include the spacious master bedroom, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite.
* The sixth large bedroom would make an ideal rumpus or teenagers retreat if desired. This room opens onto the timber balcony with steps leading down to the private backyard.
* 3kW solar system installed.
Every square inch of the front and back yards have been cleverly designed with the end result being an established, leafy suburban oasis. The choice of planting and hedging is such that maintenance is minimal, allowing you to spend your time entertaining family and friends in the private courtyard. The eye-catching rustic timber and corrugate garden shed serves a handy purpose and three vehicles can be covered via the double carport and single lock-up garage.
Call David today to book an inspection of one of Bathurst's best kept secrets.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport