Enjoying a desirable Northerly aspect from the living areas at the rear of the home, this perfectly renovated family property awaits it's next loving owners. Nothing has been overlooked by the local builder who has achieved a stunning makeover of this comfortable four bedroom beauty.
Key property features include:
* Eye-catching floorboards throughout the main living spaces.
* Sleek, renovated kitchen at the heart of the home with unobstructed views to the North. Kitchen includes timber bench tops, gas cooktop, electric wall-oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
* Generous, bright and airy lounge area upon entry with views to the front and rear.
* Open-plan kitchen/dining space which welcomes plenty of natural light thanks to the Northerly aspect.
* Master bedroom includes stunning ensuite renovation and updated built-in robe.
* Two of the additional three bedrooms also include updated built-in robes.
* Fourth bedroom also makes for a handy home office or nursery.
* Renovated main bathroom is equally as stunning as the ensuite, using the same style of tiling and accessories.
* The previous external laundry has been cleverly re-modelled to include convenient internal access.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout.
* Custom blinds installed throughout.
* Renovation has included updated plumbing and electrical work.
* Single lock-up garage plus single carport.
* Magical views from the elevated rear balcony.
* Quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac location.
* Council Rates $2,641.64 per year.
This fantastic property is equally suited to owner-occupiers who desire comfortable, practical, modern living or investors who wish to attract quality tenants and not have the problem of maintenance issues. All the hard work has been done!
Call David to schedule your private inspection today.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport