Nestled amongst leafy trees and established cottage gardens is this divine three-bedroom home with an abundance of character. All of the hard work has been completed for you to simply move in and enjoy the peaceful tranquility this property has to offer.
Key features include:
* Off-street parking for two vehicles.
* Timber floorboards throughout. Carpeted bedrooms.
* Open-plan kitchen/living area upon entry.
* Light-filled kitchen features free-standing gas stove, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space.
* All three bedrooms offer built-in robes.
* Bathroom includes shower over bath and generous vanity. Toilet is separate.
* European-style laundry neatly hidden behind double doors, adjacent to the back door.
* Recently installed reverse-cycle split-system A/C.
* Step out onto the elevated timber entertaining deck with North-Westerly aspect.
* Generous garden shed.
* Private, established gardens and trees providing a leafy oasis in the secure yard.
* Updated electrical switchboard.
* New security screen installed.
* Less than 200m walk to West Bathurst Public School.
* Approximately 500m walk to The Assumption Primary School and convenience store.
* Rent potential $370-$400 per week.
Call David today to schedule your private inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport